The market is flooded with many teeth whitening products and whitening systems that claim to give satisfactory and long lasting results. One of the most popular and successful treatment, which has reached new heights is Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment. It is an in-chair treatment performed by a professional and experienced dentist.
This Zoom treatment is one of the quickest and effective ways of achieving whiter teeth. However, when it comes to dental treatments, many of us chicken out. This article will clear many myths, which are very commonly spread, about Zoom teeth whitening treatment:
1. When one hears about a dental treatment, the first thing that pops up in our mind is the pain! But with the advent of newer and safer technologies in medical science field, the process of teeth whitening has become absolutely pain free! Yes, you heard it right!
2. This treatment uses a laser beam that is an ultra violet beam. The mere sound of the word Ultra violet rays makes many of us back out. However, the newer and advanced Zoom3 technology has made this treatment absolutely side effect free! In this, the teeth are exposed to chemicals and even UV rays for a very short span of time. Thus making it a safer treatment. It does not have any side effects and the only effect is that the teeth look whiter than before!
3. One of the most important features of this treatment is that you won’t have to wait for days or weeks to see the final results. This treatment shows you result in a matter of minutes! You just require 45 minutes. Moreover, with the newer and faster Zoom3 technology, it takes lesser than 45 minutes! With this treatment one can get their teeth whitened even in on urgent basis for a special occasion, like your wedding!
4. This treatment is a very comfortable and hassle free method of getting one’s teeth whitened. All you have to do is sit on a chair for few minutes and relax, while the dentist does his job.
5. The whitening is immediate and it lasts for a long time that is more than six months. You even get a take-home maintenance gel with three years guarantee
With all the above mentioned benefits and all the myths busted, one can easily go in for a smile makeover with Zoom treatment. One more advantage is that the consultation session is free of charge! So what are you waiting for, go and get that bright picture perfect smile now!