I really try to not use the H word as it is so hash and negative. I prefer strongly dislike instead. However, in keeping with the theme this month, here are the 10 THINGS I HATE:
1) People who come to the gym with a fresh applications of cologne. I am talking eye stinging, throat closing, visible vapor trails of sickening fragrance as they walk by. WTF? If you think you stink that bad try some deodorant, but leave the cologne for the club (and tell me which one you are going to so I can go somewhere else)
2) When the whites of my finger nails start to show and they make that clicking noise when they strike things. Yes I am aware that this is not normal and you may be right about me needing professional help. I gotta be honest here. I more then strongly dislike this… I hate it!
3) People that are mean to children and animals. I can’t imagine anyone being a bigger pussy then being mean to children and animals. No child deserves that (yes including the ones that are really annoying) Even animals deserve to live unmolested and in peace.
4) People who drive too slow! Get the hell over if you don’t want to do the speed limit or better yet take the bus.
5) Flossing! I hate it but I do it… ok not everyday like I should… ok not really often enough… ok, ok, ok… infrequently! It is just so disgusting! I brush twice as often and get my teeth cleaned every 4 months to make up for it. I could never be a dental hygienist. Ewww!
6) People who don’t seal the tortilla package back up! Nothing is as frustrating as when you go for those tortillas that you just opened yesterday only to find the edges of them by the top of the package are all dried up because someone didn’t close it tight. I know this is a minor issue compared to current world events, but hey! This is my list and it is important to ME!
7) Skipping CD’s! Damn I hate that! If you are with me on this one scream HELL YEAH!
8) Putting air in my tires. It is such a pain in the ass. Here in SoCal you have to pay fifty cents at most gas stations and I never have quarters and besides I am basically lazy. I could take it to the place where I bought the tires and they would do it for me but even I am not that lazy! I just like to bitch about it.
9) When we get the carpets cleaned and my wife goes on this crusade for everyone to wear socks because the carpet cleaning guy said it is better for the carpet because of the oils on our feet (and you thought that picture of my crazy ass socks was random didn’t you:) after awhile I wear her down and she tires of reminding me about the socks and she gives up until the next time.
10) (edited 10/1/09 as I hate this even more!) People who say No Problem! after you say thank you to them. What the hell is that about? I mean, I never thought that being polite and thanking someone WAS a problem! I really, Really, REALLY hate this! Am I the only one?
See how hostile I get when I am hating? I am really a much nice person then this. What? Are you calling me a liar? Hahaha! This was fun and kinda therapeutic!
Tagged: , 10 things , hate , socks